Jan 7, 2007

For the Self Conscious

I'm self conscious. Surprised? Yeah I'm not either, but it gets a little worse when you're seeing someone and they're seeing more of you than say..your friends and family, if you get my drift.

Anyways, I thought this might be beneficial to all the girls out there who are self conscious about the way they taste.. I read Violet Blue every day, she's amazing and I suggest everyone check out her website Tiny Nibbles and all her books on sex


Super Spunk Smoothie
1 cup pineapple, fresh, canned or juice
1 cup mango juice
1 banana
1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
1/2 tsp fresh ginger
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbs honey

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily (and perform your own scientific oral sex taste tests) for best results

(credit: Violet Blue and the Open Source Sex podcast)

No comments: